Chad Weller strives for greatness in all areas of his life. As a professional ultra-marathoner, he covered distances of 100 miles in a single day, and to this day he is a devoted Vegan, consuming no animal products whatsoever. In fact, Chad has not eaten meat since 1996, proving that all things are possible on a plant-based diet. When people discover Chad’s principled lifestyle and remarkable determination they often wish to learn more, and in an effort to share his success with others, he offers seminars and lectures on a variety of topics. Listen to Chad Weller's interview on Mr. Goodyear's Neighborhood, discussing running, nutrition, coaching, modeling, and more.
- Victory in Running and in Life
- Staying Positive & Your Higher Self
- Trusting One's Abilities & Embracing Happiness
- Remaining Motivated & Reclaiming Inner Power
- Humanity at the Forefront of Your Heart and Mind
- Patience, Perseverance, and Personal Responsibility
- Corporate Events
- College & University Settings
- Civic Events & Religious Functions
- Familial Gatherings & Celebrations
- Athletic Organizations & Gatherings
- Elementary, Middle, and High School Assemblies
Contact us to book your event with Chad Weller. A dynamic public speaker and engaging individual, Chad's story is at once inspiring and relatable, making it ideal for a wide range of audiences. Whether you're looking to turn your life around, or take your success to take to the next level, "Coach Weller" is prepared to take you there with powerful anecdotes and practical advice for living a happy, healthy, and productive life.